LVSYS DMCA POLICY
The following are requirements for submitting Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) notices of infringement and DMCA counter-notices to LVSYS.
If you believe that material residing on or accessible through LVSYS infringes a copyright, you may send a notice of infringement to LVSYS at the address below, which must include all of the following required information:
- Signature. A signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the intellectual property owner whose right has been allegedly infringed upon.
- Identification. Identification in sufficient detail of the work allegedly infringed upon.
- Location. Identification of the allegedly infringing material on a LVSYS site including the specific location of the material so that LVSYS can find it -- for listings, please provide the LVSYS listing URL to each item you allege is infringing.
- Name of Owner. The name of the intellectual property owner, and contact information for the notifier including name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Statement of Infringement. A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law.
- Statement of Truth. A statement that the information provided in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the notifier is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
- If you misrepresent that material is infringing, you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees).
- If you are not sure whether the material is infringing, please contact an attorney before submitting a notice to LVSYS.
- Fraudulent or abusive notices or other misuses of intellectual property rights may result in account termination or other legal consequences.
If you have a good faith belief that material removed or disabled as a result of a notification of copyright infringement to LVSYS involved a misidentification or mistake, you may send a counter-notice to LVSYS at the address below, which must include all of the following required information:
- Your signature.
- Identification of the Material. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled -- for listings, please provide the LVSYS listing URL to each item before it was removed or disabled.
- Statement. A statement made under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material.
- Contact Information. Your name, address, telephone number, and email address, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which you are located, or if your address is located outside the United States, for any judicial district in which LVSYS is located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original notification or an agent of such person
- If you misrepresent that material is not infringing, you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees).
- If you are not sure whether or not the material is infringing, please contact an attorney before submitting a counter-notice LVSYS.
- Fraudulent or abusive counter notices or other misuses of intellectual property rights may result in account termination or other legal consequences.
If LVSYS determines that a customer is a repeat offender, then in addition to this DMCA takedown process, may terminate its contract with that customer.
LVSYS Designated Agent to Receive Notifications
503 468 4890
351 NE Ford
McMinnville, OR 97128
Last updated on 4/1/2017
Note: The information contained on this page constitutes general information and not legal advice. The reader assumes all responsibility for any and all use of this information. Please consult an attorney for specific questions. This page is subject to changes and updates.